Hello Beauties!!! I trust you all are enjoying the holiday..I want to talk about Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation..Am late with this foundation cause I got the wrong shade sometimes ago and it kind of turned me off..But few people have asked me about it recently and I decided to give it another try..Am the shade 355 coconut,which is my perfect match..
According to Maybelline, “Fit Me!® Matte + Poreless Foundation is for normal to oily skin.Mattifies and refines pores,matches natural tone and natural seamless finish.”
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation,if you can find you shade,looks just like skin..They did a fantastic job with the colour selection I must say.It looks like you have nothing on.Just make sure you have the right shade.
- Its more like semi matte or satin kind of matte than matte to me and has a natural finish.
- It blends perfectly..It sets almost immediately but gives enough time to blend really well..
- I have combination skin.This foundation stayed matte on me for up to 5hours,without blotting..
- I recommend you use a beauty blender to apply this foundation..I started applying with foundation brush and I wasn’t satisfied with the coverage at all,I could still see my dark spots like I had nothing on..but with the real techniques sponge,I was impressed..It gave me more coverage,was so easy to build in areas I wanted more coverage and still looked natural..
- Its medium coverage,buildable without looking cakey..
- My face looked really beautiful the hours this foundation held up for..but after the 5hours,I became really oily and I couldn’t understand where the oil was coming from.The foundation shifted to the side of my face and you could see my under eye concealer standing on its own.My face was just a mess..I had to blot and blend my face again then set with powder.I will probably only wear this foundation when I know I just want to spend like 4-5 hours out.
Aside this,Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation is not bad considering the price and how well it matches my skin tone..I think I will repurchase,because I always have issues with foundation shades, and this one matches really well..
Don’t forget to like and leave you comment below…Oh and today is my Birthday.YAYYYYY..So start sending your birthday wishes and gifts..