Anastasia Beverly Hills recently launched this limited edition palette in July.This is a limited edition palette, so it will not be around for long.It comes in a really cute gold and black box, with a matching pattern on the palette in the usual ABH flip-style.love the sleek packaging..
Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette contains twelve matte, shimmer and metallic finish eyeshadow and also includes a dual ended eyeshadow brush,with a smaller crease definer and a larger fluffy side to blend,as well as a mirror in the palette. The formula is long-lasting and pigmented.It can be used wet or dry.It has such a gorgeous array of shades, with warm blending colours, shimmer, and also a couple pops of bold colours.The shades are super blendable and easy to work with.
- Soft Peach – Nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish.
- Morocco – Deep burnt orange with a matte finish.
- Heirloom – Pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish.
- Bellini – Golden peach with a satin finish.
- Pink Champagne – Shimmery pink with a titanium finish.
- Chic – Taupe gray with a shimmer finish.
- Spoiled – Gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish.
- Fudge – Rich, chocolate-brown with a matte finish.
- Azure – Vibrant blue with a metallic finish.
- Intense Gaze – Bronzed pink with a satin finish.
- Metallic – Brassy gold with a metallic finish.
- Noir – Deep carbon black with a matte finish.
Overall, I really adore this palette. The quality is on point and the shades are so versatile that you can use them everyday or for a more dramatic look. To me that makes the perfect palette and the possibilities are endless as to what type of look to create. I love that I can take just this palette with me on my travels,its a complete palette( with the perfect crease,lid,inner corner and brow bone shades).It’s truly a world traveler palette.
Let me know what you guys think..