Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is the newest edition to the Naked line.This palette launched on July 8th with 12 shades of Urban Decay Eyeshadow in smoky, sultry shades. Nine of the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette shades are brand new colours.There’s lots of deliciousness packed into this palette.
The palette is a hard heavy plastic design with gun-metal printing and a smoky screen layer on the top with a full size mirror inside.The smoky transparent packaging is also something new to the collection.As far as packaging goes, this is definitely the best one yet.Am so in love with this packaging.The sultry, gorgeous packaging is filled with 12 shades, ranging from matte neutrals to shimmery golden tones to different shades of blues and plums.
In this palette you will find a “How to get the look” guide inside the box which features tips and tricks for creating a smoky eye as well as four “Get the look” guides with step by step instructions for colour placement to create a smoky eye look .You will also get a double ended crease brush which has a fine point on one side and a blending brush on the other.The first four shades has shimmery glittery finish,next four has satin finish and the last four are buttery matte.
- High – Champagne shimmer with micro-glitter
- Dirtysweet – Medium bronze with a shimmery finish
- Radar – Metallic taupe with iridescent micro-glitter
- Armor – Metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle
- Slanted – Light metallic gray with a satin finish
- Dagger – Medium charcoal with micro-shimmer
- Black Market – Jet black satin
- Smolder – Deep plum-taupe with a satin finish
- Password – Cool taupe with matte
- Whiskey – Rich brown with matte
- Combust – Soft pink-taupe with a matte finish
- Thirteen – Light beige satin
Compared to the other naked palettes, I think this one is a nice change from all the nudes.Sincerely the packaging is what really stole my heart.Its so elegant and stunning,tho the shadows aren’t bad at all.I like that you can create different smoky looks from this palette alone,that aren’t the traditional black smoky,and that it includes a few neutral shades which makes the palette a lot more versatile for everyday use..The shades are beautiful and pigmented.Bare in mind you will need to use a primer beforehand to get the best out of the shades in the palette..You can get here if you are interested..
Let me know your thoughts below..