Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm ($29)
This isn’t new, have been using it for a while and I love it so much I want to share my thoughts on it (hehe)..
(Pls ignore how this looks,been using it for over 6months.)
What it does:
- Lightweight makeup remover quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, sunscreens.
- Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application.
- Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely.
- Gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer.
- Ophthalmologist Tested. For all skin types.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, Peg-5 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol
How to use:
- Use fingertips to massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse well with warm water. Pat dry.
Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm is unscented, perfect if you have sensitised skin or simply don’t like scented products. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm is a gentle cleanser yet completely effective, it removes most of my makeup and even waterproof makeup with ease, leaves my skin feeling completely clean. It doesn’t leave any oil behind that could clog pores or blackheads.. I enjoy the fact that it is safe to use on the eye area and removes mascara without causing any harm to that area.
On the skin Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm dissolves into a light silky oil that is easily removed with water (make sure to rinse well with water) and a little goes a long way. I use this Balm at night to remove all the makeup before using my acne cleanser. Its super gentle on my skin, removes the excess oil from my face and doesn’t over dry my skin. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm is a great purchase and definitely one of my favourite from Clinique. I’d say this is suitable for all skin types.
I do enjoy using this balm and would happily recommend it to all.
I got mine from Montaigneplace at Ikeja city mall.