So a good friend of mine told me about this brushes and how amazing they are. I was on the hunt for good and affordable brushes at that time, so I ordered the 15pcs set and you guys, am so happy I didn’t doubt her because they are simply amazing..
Jessup 15pcs brushes set has different colours you can choose from, I got the black and silver. Each brush has the supposed function imprinted on the handle in a white font .. But you definitely can use a brush for other functions.
I just got this brushes last week and I love them.. The bristles of all the brushes are incredibly soft, and perform as well as some of my pricy brushes . So far, I haven’t experience any shedding when cleaning them. Also the handles are firm and sturdy.
- Large powder Brush – Synthetic hair.. Applying and blending powder product..
- Tapered Face Brush – Synthetic hair.. Apply powder, blush or contour shades, the Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
- Powder/Blush Brush – Synthetic hair.. Application of powder products on cheek and face.
- Duo Fibre Powder Blush Brush – Synthetic hair.. Application of powder, Blush or highlight.
- Tapered Highlighter Brush – Synthetic hair.. To apply setting powder or highlighting the cheek bone.
- Large Fluff Brush – Synthetic hair.. For blending or highlighting the eye and face with powder products..
- Large Concealer Brush – Synthetic hair.. Application of emollient and water-based foundations,cheek color ,or skin conceal..
- Tapered Blending Brush – wool.. Gently shading and blending the crease line with powder shadow..
- Blending Brush – Wool.. Application and blending of powder products..
- Concealer Brush – Synthetic hair… Application and blending of all concealer formulas and other emollient product..
- Short Shader Brush – Synthetic hair.. Applies and blends all types of eye shadows..
- Small Tapered Blending Brush – Synthetic hair. For applying intense colours to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
- Flat Definer Brush – Synthetic hair.. For defining and lining with powder,emollient, or water-based products..
- Small Eyeliner Brush – Synthetic hair. For controlled ultra-fine application of any powder,liquid or cream-based eye liner..
- Lip Brush – Synthetic hair.. For applying lipstick products.
The only 2 brushes am not really feeling from the set are the Tapered Blending brush and the Blending brush. These are the only 2 brushes from the set that use natural bristles and they are scratchy on the eyes. I will probably use it for another function.
Overall, I love this set and the price is amazing.. I got it from @the_df_store on Instagram.
Have a blessed weekend and Happy Easter Guys..