The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette ($42) is a new 14 shade eyeshadow palette that launched for Summer 2016. It is permanent,that means you don’t have to rush to get your hands on it.!!!
The palette includes 14 eyeshadows that come in a mix of warmer neutrals and berry tones. Majority of the shades in this palette are matte, all of which performed exceptionally well.
The palette comes housed in a pink velvety compact which is really cute, but I actually don’t like this packaging cause it gets dirty easily and it’s difficult to clean it. The palette also contains a mirror and a double-ended eyeshadow brush for applying and blending shades.
- Tempera – Velvety beige with an ultra-matte finish
- Golden Ochre – Earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish
- Vermeer – Iridescent shell with a metallic finish
- Buon Fresco – Antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish
- Antique Bronze – Metallic sable with a satin finish
- Love Letter– Raspberry with an ultra-matte finish
- Cyprus Umber– Dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish
- Realgar– Brick with an ultra-matte finish
- Warm Taupe– Earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish
- Venetian Red– Crimson with an ultra-matte finish
- Red Ochre– Sienna with an ultra-matte finish
- Primavera– shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish
- Burnt Orange– deep orange with an ultra-matte finish
- Raw Sienna– neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish.
The palette had 11matte shades and 3metallic shades.They are all pigmented, a little powdery because they have so much pigment and colour payoff. The texture is awesome and easy to blend.. Am here for all the matte shades in this palette. They are the perfect crease colours for any skin tone and any look you want to create.. The shimmery shades are ok but not my favourite shades..
Have you gotten yours? Let me know your thoughts.
From – www.beautyrevng.com
Price – 18,500Naira