Have been getting a lot of questions concerning my skincare routine. Answering the question “What’s your skincare routine?” is kind off complicated. Being a beauty blogger, I change my routine a lot, I constantly try new products so I can review for you guys. And also I’ve now discovered enough favorites that I have more than one ideal item for many product categories.
Lately my skin has been doing so well and I have this products to thank for it. I have been using this products constantly for over two months, and I love what I see. For reference I have combination skin with oily t-zone, brown spots and a little discolouration.
Here are the products ;
- FARSALI ROSEHIP RADIANCE NATURAL CLEANSER : My first step in the morning is to cleanse my skin. When I first started using this cleanser, It was harsh on my skin, then I stopped using it. I picked it up over a month ago for a short trip and the harshness was gone and have been enjoying it since then. It takes off the dirt and oil from my skin and leaves me radiant. This isn’t available in Nigeria.
- PIXI SKINTREAT GLOW TONIC EXFOLIATING TONER : After cleansing, I pat dry my face, soak a cotton pad with this toner and pat it on twice. Click on the name to read my review on it.
- LANCOME ADVANCED GENIFIQUE YOUTH ACTIVATING CONCENTRATE. : After the Toner, I leave it to dry for like a minute or two. Once it dry, I apply my serum.
- AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF 30 : My last step is Moisturizer with SPF. Once my serum is on, I let it sit for like five to ten minutes, so my skin gets it all in. Then I apply my moisturizer. From (www.thebeautyboon.com)
This is all I use during the day before makeup. You don’t have to use the same products I use, but I will totally recommend Lancome Activating Concentrate and the Aveeno SPF 30 to you all, both are bomb. I have a post on Lancome, you can check it out.
A little advice,
- When applying products on your skin, don’t rub. Pat them on.
- You don’t want to use too many products during the day, else your makeup will just sit and not look natural on your face.
- Also use products that are lightweight, I prefer serum than cream. Especially if you have oily or combination skin.
- PLEASE make sure you stick to this steps –> CLEANSE – TREAT – MOISTURIZE . You can add more, but make sure this three steps are included.
- Lastly, use the right products for your skin. Get something that works for you. What works for me might not work for you.
I will be doing my Night time routine soon. So stay tuned and have a lovely day.
Don’t forget to like this post and leave your comment below.