I have finally gotten my hands on the new Anastasiabeverlyhills Master Palette by Mario and am so excited to share with your guys. whoop. let get into it.
Anastasiabeverlyhills recently launched a new eyeshadow palette called Master Palette in collaboration with Mario Dedivanovic (popularly know as MAKEUPBYMARIO). Mario is known for creating Kim Kardashian’s flawless looks. His ‘no makeup’ makeup looks is one of my favourites. He does it so well. So his collaboration definitely got my attention.
The Master Palette is limited-edition. It includes nine shimmery/metallic finishes and three matte finishes, with each shadow being named after a person or place that was influential to Mario.
The swatches from top to bottom;
- Hollywood – metallic wheat gold with a satin finish
- NYC – rich chocolate brown with a satin finish
- Kim – tan with a satin finish
- Muse – rose gold with a satin finish
- Marina – champagne with a metallic finish
- Claudia – slate with a velvet finish
- Lula – soft taupe with an ultra-matte finish
- Isabel – burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish
- Violeta – dark chocolate with an ultra-matte finish
- 5th Ave – gold leaf with a metallic finish
- Bronx – metallic olive with a satin finish
- Paris – gilded brown with a satin finish
This is a brilliant palette. It has exceeded my expectations when it comes to quality. The texture is rich, super creamy and pigmented. The shades blend so effortlessly with little or no fallout. They stay put on the eyes and last till you take it off.
I love the shades, it’s so Mario.
I pre-ordered from (@the_df_store) on Instagram. But its is available on http://www.beautyrevng.com . The price is scary,so I won’t include it, You can check her site for that. LOL.
What are your thoughts?? Let me know.
Have a lovely day.